Last Updated: 01.August 2016
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the (Web) Apps (as defined below) constitutes your consent to this Agreement. This Agreement is between you and nicopter GmbH (See Company Imprint here). (“Dronemap” or “we” or “us”) concerning your use of (including any access to) (a) nicopter’s sites currently located at the list of URLs found in Section Imprint (together with any materials and services available therein, and any successor site(s) thereto, the “Web Apps”), and (b) nicopter’s mobile software applications (together with any materials and services available therein, and any successor application(s) thereto, the “Mobile Apps”). The Web Apps and the Mobile Apps may be referred to individually as an “App” and collectively as the “Apps”. This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by nicopter GmbH through the Apps or otherwise made available to you by nicopter GmbH. BY USING THE APPS, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. OR, IF YOU ARE NOT, THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL ACCESSING OR USING THE APPS ON BEHALF OF, OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY CORPORATION, PARTNERSHIP OR OTHER ENTITY WITH WHICH YOU ARE ASSOCIATED (AN “ORGANIZATION”), THEN YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND SUCH ORGANIZATION, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THIS AGREEMENT. REFERENCES TO “YOU” AND “YOUR” IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL REFER TO BOTH THE INDIVIDUAL ACCESSING THE APPS AND TO ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Apps. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your use of the Apps following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinued all or part of the Apps (including access to the Apps via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Apps; or offer opportunities to some or all Apps users.
2. Safety. Your use of the Apps is at your sole risk. You are solely responsible for the safe and legal operation of any drone or unmanned aerial vehicle (collectively, “UAV”). It is your responsibility to exercise reasonable judgment when evaluating whether or not it is safe or legal to operate a UAV at a given time or place. You are responsible for consulting with official sources and complying with all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the use, operation, or piloting of UAVs. Any and all airspace maps, airspace data and flight restrictions provided through the Apps (a) may contain inaccuracies and are provided for informational purposes only, (b) do not constitute an official aeronautical source, (c) are not exhaustive and (d) may not be updated regularly or monitored for compliance. Even though the Apps may designate a map area as open or free of flight restrictions, this does not mean that we recommend that area for drone flight and we cannot guarantee that you may legally operate your UAV within that area. The Apps are not intended for use in, and you may not use the Apps for, the operation of manned aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, life support machines or other equipment in which the failure of the Apps could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage.
4. Jurisdictional Issues. The Apps are controlled or operated (or both) from Switzerland, and are not intended to subject us to any non-Swiss jurisdiction or law. The Apps may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-Swiss jurisdictions. Any use of the Apps is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Apps’ availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
5. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the Apps, you must not: Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Apps any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner. Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Apps any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”). Use the Apps for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful. Harvest or collect information about users of the Apps. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Apps or the servers or networks used to make the Apps available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Apps; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Apps. Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Apps except as expressly authorized herein, without Our express prior written consent. Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Apps, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Apps. Frame or mirror any portion of the Apps, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Apps into any product or service, without our express prior written consent. Systematically download and store App content. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather App content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Apps, without our express prior written consent. You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the Apps.
6. Products. The Apps may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. Such Products may be made available by us or by third parties, and may be made available for any purpose, including general information purposes. The availability through the Apps of any listing, description or image of a Product does not imply our endorsement of such Product or affiliation with the provider of such Product. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information and the availability of any Product (including the validity of any coupon or discount) are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors, however the actual colors you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any Product.
7. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the Apps (a “Transaction”). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD THAT YOU SUBMIT IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue making available any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to our applicable refund and exchange policies. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Apps, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the Apps. All Transactions are made pursuant to a shipment contract and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
8. Registration, User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of the Apps. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not we, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name or password, or your App account.
9. Profiles and Forums. App visitors may make available certain materials (each, a “Submission”) through or in connection with the Apps, including on profile pages or on the Apps’ interactive services, such as message boards and other forums, and chatting, commenting and other messaging functionality. We have no control over and are not responsible for any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Submissions. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APPS, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. License. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of your Submissions. For each Submission, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials). In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Apps or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a Submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Apps, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
11. Monitoring. We may (but have no obligation to) monitor, evaluate, alter or remove Submissions before or after they appear on the Apps, or analyze your access to or use of the Apps. We may disclose information regarding your access to and use of the Apps, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose.
12. Your Limited Right to Use the Apps. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by us to use the Apps, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Web Apps to which we provide you access under this Agreement, on any single device. The Web Apps are licensed (not sold) to end users. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by us to use the Mobile Apps, we hereby permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to install and use the Mobile Apps on a mobile device that you own or control. If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the Mobile Apps and remove (that is, uninstall and delete) the Mobile Apps from your mobile device.
13. Our Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Apps, which are protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include DRONEMAP, NICOPTER, DRONEMAP24, DRONEMAPS24 and DRONEMAPS and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Apps not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Apps should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner. The Apps may contain certain open source and third-party software components (collectively, “Third-Party Components”). Each Third-Party Component is licensed under the Third-Party Component’s applicable license agreement (“Third-Party License”). Nothing in the Agreement is intended to modify the user’s rights or obligations with respect to any Third-Party Component set forth in the applicable Third Party License. Any fees charged by us in connection with the Apps do not apply to any Third-Party Components for which fees may not be charged under the applicable Third-Party License. To the extent that this Agreement contains any warranty, support, indemnity or liability terms or any other terms and conditions not included in the applicable Third-Party License, these terms and conditions are not offered by or made on behalf of any third party author, developer, or contributor of the applicable Third-Party Components. Where the terms of any specific Third-Party License entitle a licensee to the source code of the applicable Third Party Component, that source code is available from us upon request. A nominal fee may be charged by us for processing such request.
14. Third Party Materials; Links. Certain App functionalities may make available access to or incorporate information, products, services and other materials made available by third parties, such as airspace mapping data derived from aviation authorities, airspace information providers, government agencies, municipalities, or other sources, and Submissions (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by us with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the Apps at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Apps does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
16. Safety. It is your responsibility to consult official sources and exercise reasonable judgment when evaluating whether or not is safe or legal to fly an UAV at a given time or place. The fact that the Apps may report there is no flight restriction in effect is not a guarantee that it is safe or legal to operate an UAV. These resources are provided for informational purposes only and are not considered official aeronautical sources. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the use, operation, or piloting of UAVs.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE APPS AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPS AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE ON BEHALF OF BOTH DRONEMAP AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED BY DRONEMAP or provided by OR MADE AVAILABLE BY AVIATION AUTHORITIES, AIRSPACE INFORMATION PROVIDERS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, STATES, MUNICIPALITIES, OR OTHER PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOURCES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Apps, we do not guarantee that the Apps are or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Apps will be uninterrupted. The Apps may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Apps. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us with a description of such alteration and its location on the Apps.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMISSIONS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMISSIONS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPS OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE APPS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE APPS. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF DRONEMAP FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO USE THE APPS OR 100 CHF. ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE ON BEHALF OF BOTH US AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. Applicable law may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
19. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dronemap and the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Apps (including all Submissions); and (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you.
20. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Dronemap may terminate or suspend your use of the Apps at any time and without prior notice, for any or no reason, including if Dronemap believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Apps will immediately cease, and Dronemap may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account, and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials. Sections 2–11 and 13–27 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
21. Governing Law; Arbitration. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of Switzerland, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND DRONEMAP, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT DRONEMAP AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. The arbitration will be administered by the SWISS Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules, as amended by this Agreement. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will follow the terms of this Agreement and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of this Agreement, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
22. Filtering. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Please note that Dronemap does not endorse any of the products or services for filtering.
23. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Apps, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Gründenstrasse 31, 8247 Flurlingen. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
24. Copyright Infringement Claims. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under Swiss copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Apps infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to Dronemap a written notice by mail, e-mail, requesting that Dronemap remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Dronemap a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice or counter-notice.
25. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with Switzerland export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any Switzerland embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
26. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Dronemap. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Dronemap relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Dronemap relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Apps or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Dronemap will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
27. Apple-Specific Terms. In addition to your agreement with the foregoing terms and conditions, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the following provisions apply with respect to your use of any version of the Mobile Apps compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple Inc. (“Apple”). Apple is not a party to this Agreement and does not own and is not responsible for the Mobile Apps. Apple is not providing any warranty for the Mobile Apps except, if applicable, to refund the purchase price for it. Apple is not responsible for maintenance or other support services for the Mobile Apps and shall not be responsible for any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses with respect to the Mobile Apps, including any third-party product liability claims, claims that the Mobile Apps fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and claims with respect to intellectual property infringement. Any inquiries or complaints relating to the use of the Mobile Apps, including those pertaining to intellectual property rights, must be directed to Dronemap in accordance with the “Information or Complaints” section above. The license you have been granted herein is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Mobile Apps on an Apple-branded product that runs Apple’s iOS operating system and is owned or controlled by you, or as otherwise permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms of Service. In addition, you must comply with the terms of any third-party agreement applicable to you when using the Mobile Apps, such as your wireless data service agreement. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof; notwithstanding the foregoing, Dronemap’s right to enter into, rescind or terminate any variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.
28. List of URLs. https://dronemaps24.org, http://dronemaps24.net, http://dronemaps24.de, https//dronemaps24.com, http://dronemaps24.ch, http://dronemaps24.at, http://dronemap24.org, http://dronemap24.net, http://dronemap24.de, http//dronemap24.com, http://dronemap24.ch, http://dronemap24.at, http://www.dronemap.ch, https://www.dronemaps24.org
Site © 2016–2017 by nicopter GmbH. unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved